DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints and Camera Angle

DFS

Reactions
I set all the waypoints on my DJI go app in advance using the satellite view. Then I clicked each one to set the height, but I can't seem to figure out how to fly with a chosen camera angle. I would like to fly all the waypoints with the camera set to a 45 degree angle. How do I se this? I tried manually angling the camera then it automatically make it face straight forward again.

Also as a second question, I have many waypoints and I cannot figure out how to set height for all waypoints? I had to do them one at a time.

I don't use waypoints on go4 and can't help you there, but just wanted to mention Litchi. I use Litchi all the time for waypoints on my Mavic 2 Zoom and it is amazing. You can create a mission on the PC in the house, fly the mission virtually to check it out if you want, then save it and access it later at anytime in the field when flying. You can easily set the altitude and camera angle, or pick one or more PIO's and it will adjust the angle to the height of the PIO. It cost about $25 for Litchi, but it's a great app, especially for waypoint missions.

Reactions: NewbyNZ
Hi, an alternative that I like much more is the 'One Click Drone' App. Compared to Litchi I believe it is easier to oversee all the features such as gimbal pitch etc. Even if you want to change the waypoints individually or combine missions. In my opinion it can do everything litchi can, but easier and with a better interface :) The WebApp also is so straightforward and you can download the missions easily on the field.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme