DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints : is it possible to prepare the mission on a PC and load it in DJI GO 4

ghelle

Reactions
Hello

is it possible to prepare the mission on a PC with MissionPlanner by example and to load it after in DJI GO 4?
The goal is to have same missione in DJI GO 4 and MissionPlanner (or other soft)...

Thx for your help!

Best regards

Guillaume

As far as I know, DJI GO 4 is a closed system with no import/export functionality for waypoint planning. What I can tell from experience, that it is possible to plan a mission in Litchi Mission Hub (on a PC, tablet or smartphone, only a browser needed) and then open the pre-planned mission in Litch (on your tab or smartphone when you're ready to fly. And even better, you can start mission planning in Google Earth Pro, eg to get access to ground altitude data and to visualize the flight path as a vertical wall between ground and drone, so as to ensure that all obstacles are cleared.

Reactions: Steve Murray
is it possible to prepare the mission on a PC with MissionPlanner by example and to load it after in DJI GO 4?
No. The missions must be created in DJI GO 4.

I've done that in Litchi. DJI Go 4, as said before, is a closed system. Hopefully DJI will do a firmware update and add that ability.

Reactions: FinPilot
As far as I know, DJI GO 4 is a closed system with no import/export functionality for waypoint planning. What I can tell from experience, that it is possible to plan a mission in Litchi Mission Hub (on a PC, tablet or smartphone, only a browser needed) and then open the pre-planned mission in Litch (on your tab or smartphone when you're ready to fly. And even better, you can start mission planning in Google Earth Pro, eg to get access to ground altitude data and to visualize the flight path as a vertical wall between ground and drone, so as to ensure that all obstacles are cleared.

I am presuming that you canNOT use Litchi missions in the Go4 app? They don't get loaded into the drone where they can be called up by the DJI app? Having no familiarity with Litchi, you can have multiple missions and they are saved and you can chose to run again or look down the list and use another?

I sure hope that DJI allows export in a common format and I *really* hope they eventually have a website where you can program your flights ahead of time. That is my primary reason for using Litch, easier flight planning in my ez chair!

Reactions: mrreddog and ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos