DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

We need legs for the Mavic II

Calling all you 3D printer designers.

We need some legs to raise the Mavic II up higher off the ground.

The designs from the Mavic I will no longer fit and because of all
the new sensors and lights on the bottom of the M2 it will be a challenge.

Hoping someone can design something and put it up on Thingiverse to 3D print.
I know you want them to be on thingiverse but Amazon has some good ones that fit the M2P. I will get a link for you. they have a clasp to hold them on.

No need for legs. Landing protection off and hand catch. And hand launch. Also prevents dust and rocks getting kicked up and damaging the drone.

Reactions: bcoles
I actually have those sitting in my Amazon cart right now. I do like the idea of being able to add floats though. Lots of rivers and lakes where I live. If I ever dumped it it would be nice not to have it sink to the bottom so I can take advantage of my DJI plan if I ever needed to.

I live on Lay Lake in AL and typically fly my Mavic Pro 2 Zoom over water also. I've only test flown the below linked floats once and so far I am overall pleased with the same. It It appears the same type flotation system is also available for other models of the Mavic Pro on Amazon. I haven't actually landed in the water at this point, however I feel like it will work well, and I really like the elevated height for landing on the ground. I took photo's and video's while mounted and it didn't have any negative effects on the pic's or the flight characteristics. The only 2 downsides so far is the attachment nuts were hard to insert where provided for, and you have to dismount the upper bracket to change out the batteries.

Mavic 2 Water Landing Leg, STARTRC Damping Landing Gear Training Kit Floating Holder for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
by Love Hobby Drone
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HVZ3HT2/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U__-A8fCbC4BSSE1

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashtar