DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weak Signal when taking HDR photos... Only 200 feet away?

setipollux

Reactions
So, this has been happening for along time, which is why I stopped taking HDR shots with my Mavic Pro. Whenever I choose the HDR photo option, I get an error saying "weak signal, adjust antenna" or something like this. Is this common? I would think it would have something to do with the onboard CPU using too much resources adding the pictures together? Not sure, has anyone else seen this issue?

THanks!

Possibly interference...be able to see it on the HDR tab of Go.
Good Morning. Thanks for the quick reply! Could you elaborate more on the HDR tab of Go (I assume you are talking about the mobile app DJI Go4?
Also, this pretty much happens anywhere I use the HDR photo option. I was out in the desert in California and it would happen everytime. There was nothing out there for miles but me.

Thanks again!

Good Morning. Thanks for the quick reply! Could you elaborate more on the HDR tab of Go (I assume you are talking about the mobile app DJI Go4?
Also, this pretty much happens anywhere I use the HDR photo option. I was out in the desert in California and it would happen everytime. There was nothing out there for miles but me.

Thanks again!

Or possibly the interference coming from your phone?

Or possibly the interference coming from your phone?

Sorry, with the subject matter, I probably should have noted some details of the setup I am using.

Mavic Pro 1
Ipad (6th generation) using DJI Go 4. Wifi only, and its in airplane mode.
I do usually have a phone in my pocket, but the wifi is usually turned off while I am flying.

While I was flying it out in the desert in CA, I was able to get incredible range (around 5 miles with no signal degradation, auto return to home).
While taking normal pictures, and even 4K 30fps I do not get the weak signal issue. It only happens when I use the HDR pictures. It usually only happens while it is taking the HDR pictures. It happens at any range also. Just found this odd, and wondering if anyone else has had or seen this issue.

Thanks again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andresc.castrog