DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Well respected YTer poll of 800 votes 47% have range issues

shorttimer

Reactions
Here is a well respected YTer that likes the Mini 3 Pro but is having range issues as well. He has a large number of followers and I enjoy his reviews and he is always on the mark. Granted he is not a transmission expert but he has flown thousands of flights and he knows when a drone disconnects at a couple hundred meters. He conducted a poll and with almost 800 votes - 47% said they are having range issues, himself included.

I'd like to see a poll on what battery is being used, standard or plus. Could that make a difference as well?

I'd like to see a poll on what battery is being used, standard or plus. Could that make a difference as well?
Why would it? It's the same voltage, just different capacity.

Why would it? It's the same voltage, just different capacity.
Yes, the same specs on paper. Wondering if there's a correlation though there shouldn't be a difference. It's always something quirky and unexpected sometimes.

Here is a well respected YTer that likes the Mini 3 Pro but is having range issues as well. He has a large number of followers and I enjoy his reviews and he is always on the mark. Granted he is not a transmission expert but he has flown thousands of flights and he knows when a drone disconnects at a couple hundred meters. He conducted a poll and with almost 800 votes - 47% said they are having range issues, himself included.

I have a hard time getting worked up about range "problems" at 2.7 km...

Reactions: lymerock and Torque

Online polls should always be looked at with caution
You never know for sure if the people responding actually own the product or are just trolls who like to be negative.

This is it for me. I'll wait until the range issue is settled. Hope it's something simple. Still working a 60 hr week, so I don't have time to fly anyway.

If there's an exception to every rule, somewhere there must be a rule without an exception

Reactions: Flashheart and Ifti
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser