DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

West broward Florida

I'm planning on heading to Downtown Miami/ Bayside this weekend to take some pictures of the new "Miami Eye". Does anyone want to meet up? Of course we would stay 6 feet away from each other lol.

Where's the best place on Us 27 in Broward to pull off to the side and fly? Would love to get some shots of the Everglades.

DJI notamavic

I'd say to head over by Everglades Holiday Park. It's just a little further west of US 27. If they are open you might be able to see an airboat on the canal.
21940 Griffin Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33332
United States

Or I'd say the Marathon gas station across the street.

Hey Guys,

Is anyone planning on going out to record the protest that have been happening. I was at the one in Fort Lauderdale last week and got some good images.

Hey Deucedub, what's up, I'm planning to fly one of these mornings in Brickell/Downtown.. Any advice in case you have experience from down there?

Thanks!

Hey Deucedub, what's up, I'm planning to fly one of these mornings in Brickell/Downtown.. Any advice in case you have experience from down there?

Thanks!

Hey Angelnava91 Welcome to the forum!. Yes I have flown in the Brickell/Downtown area before and haven't ran into any trouble. I've flown at Brickell Key Park and gotten a few good pictures. As well as Maurice A Ferre park. I've been actually wanting to go back down there because I want to take pictures of the new "Miami Eye" that's in bayside. I've also gone to Watson Island park and gotten a few shots of the Cruise ships as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll