DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Wet Suit Has it Privilege's

Awesome

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Superb video Phantom. Excellent drone performance and piloting in those conditions. Those stills are incredible.
Fantastic, Thank you. I always wanted to be a storm chaser so this fills that need with some adventure with minimum Risk and high reward and a lot of fun.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain and capture the storm

2021-07-25_05h44_16.png
One of my favorite Frames, As i get more seasoned to capturing Lightning the thing that really makes the picture is not the sky but the Framing around the Building and skylines is what makes it really striking.

I have to work on keeping those in frame rather than just pointing the camera to the sky as it makes for a much more interesting shot.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.

Reactions: Flippigan
I have a question. How in the world do you manage to hit the picture button right at the time the lighting flashes? Or, do you just record video and take a frame from that and make a picture? Or do you just have like an auto capture gadget?

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I have a question. How in the world do you manage to hit the picture button right at the time the lighting flashes? Or, do you just record video and take a frame from that and make a picture? Or do you just have like an auto capture gadget?
LOL : I have yet to be able to capture a single picture of lightning and dream of capturing a Pano of it one day. All of these pictures are single frames from the 4K video . Being able to scroll the timeline and capture these frame by frames is awesome for getting a nice clean shot.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: BSauce955
LOL : I have yet to be able to capture a single picture of lightning and dream of capturing a Pano of it one day. All of these pictures are single frames from the 4K video . Being able to scroll the timeline and capture these frame by frames is awesome for getting a nice clean shot.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

2021-07-25_05h45_59.png

I have never seen lightning like this , with the circle on the end. but it caused the Sky to just go white and this is the frame in between as it came back in view,

2021-07-25_05h45_37.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your drone in the Rain and Capture the Storm

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member