DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wetlands are Sick! - Check out this area in 4K!

That's great. And you're going to have a wicked time in Costa Rica. I went everywhere. Don't forget to zip line, it's the country that invented it.
Yep, that is already on the itinerary!

Awesome video. I looked like you flew over the wooded area to the wetland portion. If so, when you were dropping down low, it was still smooth with great video. Were you using boosted antennas to keep the signal, or were you flying from the wetland side of the forest?
Thanks for the compliment. I've never tried boosted antennas. I'm a very cautious pilot and love hiking. So I never fly from one spot, I just hike around a lot and when I want to take a break I fly and capture a new area without the drone having to leave my eyesight. Are you from BC? Do you have any video of your own?

Thanks for the compliment. I've never tried boosted antennas. I'm a very cautious pilot and love hiking. So I never fly from one spot, I just hike around a lot and when I want to take a break I fly and capture a new area without the drone having to leave my eyesight. Are you from BC? Do you have any video of your own?

I was out a couple of weeks ago checking the flooding in a Marsh near my home. I stopped a couple of times to take pics so there are couple fades between of clips. Still need some color correction, My weak area. Thanks again for sharing your new spot. Typhoon H with PixAero 3.77mm lens, ND-8 filter.

I was out a couple of weeks ago checking the flooding in a Marsh near my home. I stopped a couple of times to take pics so there are couple fades between of clips. Still need some color correction, My weak area. Thanks again for sharing your new spot. Typhoon H with PixAero 3.77mm lens, ND-8 filter.

That's a nice open area to fly. I bet you can't wait till the spring colours come out. If you use Premiere to edit your footage than use the fast color corrector and brightness/contrast. Those are the only two I use in my videos. Great job btw!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead