DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What’s the best bag for my MP and accessories please?

davey1der

Reactions
I bought a $30 case a while back and have never really used it because it
does not fit anything other than my MP, 3 batteries, and not much else. Until you actually see something, it’s tough to know if it fits the bill. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

You ask a question that is really kind of hard to answer without knowing just what you carry ,how you travel
and so on . You could do a forum search on cases and would seee many threads on what members use.
Me.. I use several as I have a MP and a M2P .I travel in a truck so mainly what I use sits in the floorboard .
Mostly I use this Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 10.02.19 AM.pngand don't carry a charger so I can carry my 5 batteries .
Isn't as hard as my OGPC Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 10.05.11 AM.pngbut had this one first and is just a little heaver .
Now if I am going to be leaving my truck and know it I will use these IMG_7469.JPG and can carry all my battery's ,

Which I will put in my CamelBak IMG_7470.jpg or my over the shoulder 511 bagIMG_7471.jpg .
Now all these can be found at Amazon ,511 on line/or LE stores .Those bags Carry all and more than I will use and suits me.
Others should chime in but this is what I go with .

Depends how I am travelling. I have the bag that came with my Fly More purchase that fits the drone and batteries plus a few accessories, a camera bag that will fit my Mavic, batteries etc and a movie camera or this case which has Mavic, DSLR, videocam and assorted cables, charger etc.

20181201_145127.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98