DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are the little things about the Mavic Pro that you love?

Captains log, supplemental...
What I don't like is you can't fly over about 15 feet if your Mavic can't see satellites. I couldn't get good videos because of this as I was in a box canyon where I was GPS blind. ....missed some wonderful shots.

Reactions: charliesRig
I love that the camera actually tilts up from horizontal (about 20 degrees) compared to the M1. I can now get the sky in sunsets/rises.
I love that you can change the memory card without unfolding the arms.
I love hyperlapse. Wow what a lot of fun.
I love the dynamic range of the MP2Pro. Gosh what wonderful images.
Is the MP2 faster than the MP1? It seems like it.
It seems to fly a lot longer making hyperlapse a reality.
I love that the gumball is more solid.
I love the "Standard" low noise props.

The camera on the MP1 tilts up.

When ever I meet someone with interest in the Mavic Pro I'll let them hold it
and say with total belief
I believe it is because techno advances of these machines.
That before I leave this Terra Firma...
There will be flying cars for the Masses
.....cR

After almost two years flying I have to say the reliability...... as this has been exceptional.

I’ll start. I love the satisfying click of the battery as you push down while inserting it.
I like to push down first on one side, then the other. That way I get two distinct clicks, assuring me that both sides are clipped in. When I just push down on the top, the sounds of the two locks just merge together.

Stabllity and reliability. In a couple of hundred flights only twice has it done something other than what I told it to do. Once was poor GPS condition (only a few birds locked), and the other was a compass needing cal. The sad part is that when I finally crash it or lose it, it will probably be my fault.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78