DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What birds you do own?

My I1v2 and my little Tello is All I have now. The Mavic Pro was nice but after flying the inspire I just never flew the MP any more. The Tello is my in the house toy. I must say it is impressive for being so small. CBE0DAE4-74CE-4B24-8AE1-C56FA0EC0712.png

I preordered when they were first announced, then had to wait about 6 months before they shipped. I saw a few videos from the CES show in Vegas and knew I had to have one. They didn't even label the box "1.0". LOL It still flys but the last battery I bought on Amazon only lasted a few months then began to swell.
I went through 2 batteries the first year, and the neither survived winter storage, so the following year I bought 2 more, and those replacements didn't even make it to the winter for storage. 4 batteries in less than 2 years, for at best 8 minute flight times. It was costing me $100 a year just to fly it. That's when the whole copter met the closet. I've been holding on to it in Hope's of a ,"revolutionary" new battery with incredible flight times. Which I did finally get. It just comes in the form of a mavic pro!

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Please post back and let us know how that works out. I just ordered a MP2 Pro and I’d be interested in the Zoom setup myself [emoji106]

It works flawlessly, when you swap gimbals the goapp recognises your using the zoom gimbal
And when you switch back to the pro it recognises the pro version. Takes about 20 mins to swap.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
started with a P3 pro in 2016, picked up a mavic pro about a month ago and I think I'm going to pick up a tello just as an indoor/int he yard toy just to mess around with and as a cheap way to get more ballsy with my flying.

Reactions: MikeyMikeOZ

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll