DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What cable would I need?

gcopter1

Reactions
Pretty soon I'll be ordering the A2S Combo with the RC Pro. I also ordered the DJI goggles (white). Last night, after watching several YouTube videos, I'm a bit unsure. It seems the terminology to differentiate HDMI connectors, is a bit fuzzy. So I went ahead and downloaded both manuals for the RC Pro Controller and the DJI Goggles.

Think I've narrowed it down to cable with a mini hdmi connector on one end and a micro hdmi on the other.

Is this correct?

TIA.

With my Spark it’s micro USB to hdmi, then I run extension hdmi to goggles.
One video on the ‘hack’ shows a mirroring Bluetooth dongle *, should only need this if wanting to run the normal device and wear goggles, where you fly with usual device and let someone else wear the goggles for a fpv experience.
Good luck with the project, should be no problems with basic viewing fpv, just miss the special features the goggles can provide with a fully compatible drone model.

* DJI Goggles Like New!

edit in link

Last edited:
Pretty soon I'll be ordering the A2S Combo with the RC Pro. I also ordered the DJI goggles (white). Last night, after watching several YouTube videos, I'm a bit unsure. It seems the terminology to differentiate HDMI connectors, is a bit fuzzy. So I went ahead and downloaded both manuals for the RC Pro Controller and the DJI Goggles.

Think I've narrowed it down to cable with a mini hdmi connector on one end and a micro hdmi on the other.

Is this correct?

TIA.
I believe this is correct yes.

Reactions: gcopter1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka