What do Mavic Pilots Drive?

donkey.jpg

1995 Tin Indian
all aluminum 5.7 ltr
PWM 4L60E

It a 40/40

Just a Beater with a Heater

Fcu6Vxv.jpg

2016 Renegade Sport with the 1.4t/6 speed manual, FWD. Bought it last year on March 31st with 97 miles on it, about to roll over 27k miles by Saturday.

On a good day I get to enjoy either my 2004 Ninja 250 or my 2007 FJR1300 but they both have various electrical problems so they're currently like this

FR6yS4c.jpg

I've had this 2005 Scion xB for five years now, though my wife mostly drives it lately since I got the Jeep

XA7pwzR.jpg

The automatic transmission models are pigs, but they're pretty nice with a manual, even if mine has a lot of OEM tackiness from the original owner.

And my $300 beater, a 2005 Elantra I bought from my aunt and put another $300 into and have gotten a year and a half out of. It's getting retired to the nearest scrap yard/parts yard once the inspection runs out because it's rusting to pieces and won't pass inspection without a LOT of work it isn't worth

2mCM3zq.jpg

We tool around in Maine in our 2015 Nissan Altima. It's a nice car, very comfortable. Two lighter plugs too for charging purposes.

I use a 2003 Jeep Wrangler for off road shots and if its just close buy we will use my wife's mall crawler 2004 Jeep Wrangler.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji