DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you call your Air?

zackdbassist

Reactions
Hey guys,

It may sound silly but I end up giving names to most of the gadgets I own. I named mine Silver Falcon even though it's black.

Let us see if we have anyone else out there like me? Share your drone names

Mavic Air.

I don't get naming inanimate objects. (as opposed to giving it a required name for the purposes of connectivity or identification) I don't name my cars, I don't name my motorcycles. They are what they are; Harley FLSS, STI, Mavic Pro, Inspire... IMO, if you are going to name your Mavic Air why not name your microwave? Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer?

Thats just me. I've got friends that name their stuff. As always, whatever floats your boat and makes you (third person) happy is really all that matters!

MavicAir1. My name is boring :)

U guys are silly ....and msinger same name for me. In the app tho!

and msinger same name for me. In the app tho!
Ah, yes, I was referring to in the DJI GO app too.

I don't walk around calling it by that name ;)

Zaphod. My cell phone hotspot SSID is Surveillance Van 42, but I thought a derivative for the drone would really freak people out.

Only named it because the app asked me to. I usually don't name things. My wife does, and I don't get it.

U guys are silly ....and msinger same name for me. In the app tho!
I know a lot of people who find it silly but it just so happens with me that I name all my gadgets.

Phone: Silver Blade
Headphones: Silver Medal
Mavic Air: Silver Falcon
Motorcycle: Silver Bullet

So, for my current gen devices I am using the silver naming scheme

For me this naming madness continues into my professional life, including my 7 production servers named after the seven dwarfs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter