DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you Mavic 3?

It's a terrific back scratcher.. Those new longer arms! 😆 🤣 😂 - Actually I love panoramas, sunsets and Hyperlapses both night & day. Of those, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, since panos were not on the big update I got yesterday. Quickshots I can wait for. I'm curious to try Mastershots, as they didn't bring them to my Air 2, nor Trimmed downloads, added separately to Air 2S, so we know it's possible. DJI likes to keep software features as upgrade incentives as well as hardware improvements. I understand, but I don't have to like it! I'm surprised we got Mastershots yesterday, but no new ones? Couldn't test because light was getting low, so perhaps tomorrow. I like stuff like that, if only for a piece here and there I can use.
Give me a clear night and some bright lights and I'm in the zone!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Would love to hear how you enjoy the finest hobby drone money can buy. What are some a the things you like to do with your drone?
We love the thrill of the storm and being in the Rain to Capture the lightning and the storm cloud pics. One of the most addicting hobbies once you capture your first Bolt of lightning. The Mavic 3 should keep us in the game when things get really rough.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain and Capture the storm.
C0003.00_07_41_17.Still012-1.jpg

• Haha
Would love to hear how you enjoy the finest hobby drone money can buy. What are some a the things you like to do with your drone?
Research, old settlements pre-1700 to 1860’s. Search for lost settlements, Native American, western Spanish and American western. Pictographs on rock, mortar holes left behind from Native Americans, melted adobes and remains of foundations left behind from both Spanish and western American setters.

With permission from land owners, from old maps search cattle land, Rocky Mountains, etc. Been very successful, Great hobby.

I would say camera perspective or floating tripod.

If you drove down this road first thing in the morning you would see a farm with maybe some cover crop. You would not see the river or the fog... might not even see the sky at the right angle
DA0803B8-3D19-4DEA-B7A8-114A91E44FD2.jpeg

Reactions: Crashdummytest
Nighttime timelapses - now possible with new firmware and Fly app.
Mountain flights - now improved with better characteristics (speed, range, battery).
Urban low light photo/video - now improved with bigger sensor, best camera ever in the Mavic series.
It's the ultimate drone so far, especially for the money. No competition at all, just go get it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karchuandiong