DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you think? The Don'ts of travelling to Costa Rica

Hey I love your video. Looks like an amazing destination and I can see you had a wonderful time.

Scorpions in the washing!? Worth doing a tip about that one! What drone did you fly for the aerial shots? Great use for the sunrises - you can force it by ascending!

We are off to Arizona for a two week road trip next week with my Air - I - can - not - wait!

Cheers
Iain

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Hey I love your video. Looks like an amazing destination and I can see you had a wonderful time.

Scorpions in the washing!? Worth doing a tip about that one! What drone did you fly for the aerial shots? Great use for the sunrises - you can force it by ascending!

We are off to Arizona for a two week road trip next week with my Air - I - can - not - wait!

Cheers
Iain
thanks! I use a dji mavic pro. I love the mavic air. When I lose my pro that will be the next drone lol.

Just wondering if you registered your drone before going?
no you don't have to register your drone. Only if you're using it for commercial use. I actually called the Costa Rica's FDA before I went. There is only a couple of places you can't fly your drone. Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall from what I know. I always saw around 1 to 2 drones flying everyday. Loved it. Great country for flying drones.

Reactions: Gregdd
Nice footage, and I agree with a lot of what you said, but your overall theme was killing me. You guys sound like the ultimate gringos:eek:!

I get it, you’re trying to make it unique, not another YouTube review of CR, but seriously I opened the video with this already preconceived notion that you were going to piss me off.

CR is a very special place for me, I’ve been there over 20 times since I was 8, and am about to marry a Tica I met in NY coincidentally. So I just felt like I was about to watch you bash on CR (which you didn’t), but I still had this awful feeling going into it.

Nice footage, and I agree with a lot of what you said, but your overall theme was killing me. You guys sound like the ultimate gringos:eek:!

I get it, you’re trying to make it unique, not another YouTube review of CR, but seriously I opened the video with this already preconceived notion that you were going to piss me off.

CR is a very special place for me, I’ve been there over 20 times since I was 8, and am about to marry a Tica I met in NY coincidentally. So I just felt like I was about to watch you bash on CR (which you didn’t), but I still had this awful feeling going into it.

Yes Costa Rica is such a special place. The video was just informational and non bashing. I'm glad we didn't piss you off :). Congrats on the marriage. Next step is kids which is a huge life change.

Reactions: Apexkingjusto
Yes Costa Rica is such a special place. The video was just informational and non bashing. I'm glad we didn't piss you off :). Congrats on the marriage. Next step is kids which is a huge life change.

Haha! Actually my soon to be wife really liked your video!

2nd marriage here, and boy do I know how kids change things! We’re not sure if there will be others.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie