DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What does this mean ?

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
DJI go 4 App stuck at 93% , when i unplug and plug it goes back to 75% than I unplug and plug the cable back in and it climbs back to 93% . Anyone have any ideas.

I have all ready updated the Iphone 7 and I have updated the controller , but when I got to link it tell me Its updating and this is where I am at again for the 20th time. So frustrated now. 6 hours latter I have gotten nowhere .

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 6.35.24 PM.png

You Have the latest IOS update?
you are updating the aircraft and it stuck?
Restart the aircraft, restart the remote, hard restart the phone, and start one more time.
Or update via computer with DJI assist2

You Have the latest IOS update?
you are updating the aircraft and it stuck?
Restart the aircraft, restart the remote, hard restart the phone, and start one more time.
Or update via computer with DJI assist2
I am running the current DJI assistant
I have the drone connected do i need the controller connected also. ?

It was the Hard Reset of the dang phone , that is what was holding it up. Thank you

Now I have this issue going on.

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 9.24.26 PM.png

When I did mine, i followed this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
When I did mine, i followed this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks but no help on that, I have watched it several times, The drone itself will not update.

are you waiting long enough before interrupting the update? Download takes awhile, update the aircraft is VERY slow sometimes. Has taken me 20 to 30 minutes of watching the % numbers stay in the same place.
If you are not being too impatient, I dont have an answer. Someone else may be along to help soon......

Just another thought, have you tried a different usb cable to the drone? Some aftermarket phone charger cables do not contain the wiring for data transfer.

Just another thought, have you tried a different usb cable to the drone? Some aftermarket phone charger cables do not contain the wiring for data transfer.
I am using the the USB cable that came with it , but one thing you did say about the how long it takes, what I get is super fast right to 100% and than failure so something is not right, I am using a USB hub to connect to , I might try a direct connect, as I am trying anything now. Thank you for your ideas.

Based on what I have read on issues with firmware updates and their resolution, there seem to be an issue at time with firmware update not completing when some SD cards are in the MA. After removing the SD card, subsequent attempts to update the firmware has been successful. No sure if this is a real correlation or just a fluke for those it worked for, but certainly something worth to try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzt300b