DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What doesn't this have..?

SabrToothSqrl

Reactions
The best way to understand the answer of your question is just to find some way to fly Mavic, then you will get it....in general...assurance and stability, fly time, video//pictures quality, range, gimble and tones others...

Reactions: Pallidin
but what does my Mavic Air 2 have that this .... doesn't?
The biggest difference is that it uses crummy wifi for the control signal.
That means it will have a fairly short range and the signal will get glitchy as you get further away.
It doesn't have a 3-axis gimbal for camera control.
It looks like the camera only has up/down movement so it's not going to be able to give stabilised video.

The best way to understand the answer of your question is just to find some way to fly Mavic, then you will get it....in general...assurance and stability, fly time, video//pictures quality, range, gimble and tones others...
I have and fly my Air 2, just checking out the 'competition' I know it's comparing a Geo Metro to a Tesla, but it's still interesting to do...

Reactions: Peshoa
For $120 or so after coupon, this thing has follow me mode, 4k, and other stuff.. which seems like a lot of stuff for cheap. It also has a ton of misspellings and other nonsense...

but what does my Mavic Air 2 have that this .... doesn't?

I'm far from expert, but it looks fun for cheap lol...
You get what you pay for. If that is that drone for you - then purchase it and be happy. Yet, many find that not so much and a waste of their money. That is only a call you can make.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55