DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help With a Charger ..

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey Guys, I am looking for a 30W charger ( DJI has no idea when theirs will be available ) Charging the battery takes forever. Ive tryed the Mini 2 charger ( Not good) and Also tried my 24W Smart Controller charger ( same thing SLOW ) Can someone tell me if one or both of these chargers will fast charge the Mini 3 Pro .. If not Ill return it for refund until they come out with their 30W charger. Plus the Fly More Kit still not available. So being I only have ONE battery.. this thing is kinda lacking at this moment in time.. TIA

Remember: faster is not always better...especially with Lithium-based batteries (read about 'C' rates).

should be around 1hr 50mins max
Timing it now.. 1.50 hours is def not acceptable. Prob returning this to DJI this week, Ill wait for the dust to settle so I can get the 30W DJI charger and the fly more kit. Having this with one battery and sub par charger sucks. JMO.. Ill stick with my Air2s for now.. Good Luck Guys

Timing it now.. 1.50 hours is def not acceptable. Prob returning this to DJI this week, Ill wait for the dust to settle so I can get the 30W DJI charger and the fly more kit. Having this with one battery and sub par charger sucks. JMO.. Ill stick with my Air2s for now.. Good Luck Guys
78-101 mins stated is not that much difference imo. You must be in some super hurry to want more.
Edit; oh yeah you only have 1 batt' sorry I read but kinda skimmed over it

Last edited:
One of the best things DJI have done is to adopt standard USB-C PD charging with higher power supports.

No need for 3rd party charging bricks, can just use any of the ones hanging around the house already used for laptops,phones,tablets and everything else.

Could even recharge on the fly with a USB-C power bank in under an hour when in the field (needed given Fly More kids appear to be non existent).

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
One of the best things DJI have done is to adopt standard USB-C PD charging with higher power supports.

No need for 3rd party charging bricks, can just use any of the ones hanging around the house already used for laptops,phones,tablets and everything else.

Could even recharge on the fly with a USB-C power bank in under an hour when in the field (needed given Fly More kids appear to be non existent).
Tried all the charging bricks I have.. Plus my DJI 24W SC charger and DJI 18W Mini 2 charger ..They all take 2 hours to charge a battery. Not sure why you are saying any charger brick will charge in under an hour?

Because any standard USB-C PD charger of 30W or more will charge a standard battery in an hour.

If you're using under-spec chargers like an 18W then of course it'll be slower.

If its a USB-C PD supporting charger of at least 30W it *will* work regardless of brand, model or anything else.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
That's how I did on my trip abroad.
Was a nice thing, while scouting for a new location, just charging in my backpack and no need for adapters or different devices to support your phone too etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev