DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What firmware would you roll back to?

amrunner4

Reactions
So it looks like the anti-rollback has been defeated according to digdat0's just released Youtube summary. If you could rollback to another firmware, what would you choose? I am using an android device, and my first goal is to get back to video that looks good right out of the Mavic. It has been overexposed for me since at least the last couple of updates. I'm not really interested in the quickshots or panorama modes.

Reactions: FuzLogix
I rolled back to v01.03.1000,
Then rolled back to DJI GO 4 v4.0.8
Many thanks to digdat0,
She flies beautiful.

I would NOT roll back, I am using and iOS device with the most current and would stay with it, I have not had any problems with it.

So it looks like the anti-rollback has been defeated according to digdat0's just released Youtube summary. If you could rollback to another firmware, what would you choose? I am using an android device, and my first goal is to get back to video that looks good right out of the Mavic. It has been overexposed for me since at least the last couple of updates. I'm not really interested in the quickshots or panorama modes.

I'm with you on this, anyone got any suggestions for the best firmware version to revert to?

I'm with you on this, anyone got any suggestions for the best firmware version to revert to?
I'm also on board with this. Ever since the latest firmware update, the app shuts down mid flight which shuts off the video. It also just happens to not record the flight path after I restart the app. I had zero problems before the latest update. I'm getting sick of the app shutting down mid flight. I've made the decision to try and roll back. Need advice on the best version

I understand that there are pilots who have been working through DJI FW issues with previous products, but until someone has a real need to play games with firmware, it does not seem like something that a new Mavic owner should necessarily try. Just putting this out there for Christmas owners new to the forum. I have kept my software up-to-date since I got my Mavic early last year, no issues.

I understand that there are pilots who have been working through DJI FW issues with previous products, but until someone has a real need to play games with firmware, it does not seem like something that a new Mavic owner should necessarily try. Just putting this out there for Christmas owners new to the forum. I have kept my software up-to-date since I got my Mavic early last year, no issues.
I've owned a mavic since June and it was great, no disconnect issues at all. After the latest update back in November, it shuts off at about 10 or so minutes every flight. I've done everything possible to try and remedy this, other than rolling back. I think it's time to roll back. I flew out 3.5 miles and back and during that flight, when it just happened to conveniently shut off, it didn't record the flight record. Now I have no proof, other than me knowing that it went over 19k feet one way, to show friends or whoever. Not to mention disrupting the video. I'm sick of this

I've owned a mavic since June and it was great, no disconnect issues at all. After the latest update back in November, it shuts off at about 10 or so minutes every flight. I've done everything possible to try and remedy this, other than rolling back. I think it's time to roll back. I flew out 3.5 miles and back and during that flight, when it just happened to conveniently shut off, it didn't record the flight record. Now I have no proof, other than me knowing that it went over 19k feet one way, to show friends or whoever. Not to mention disrupting the video. I'm sick of this
Rolling back the App, GO4 is much easier than FW.

I never rolled back ,am on last firmware and app , but always think .900 FW was best ,it worked great and have best camera default ,no like now overexposed

now overexposed[/QUOTE]

That's my main problem with videos right out of the Mavic. Didn't used to be like that.

I have just rolled back to .700 firmware on mavic and rc, running latest crystalsky version of go4 and finally got the chance to fly it on Sunday. She flew perfectly and left me with the same big smile I had when I first got her last June. I don't need quick shots or spherical panoramas and I'm also not fussed about changing the parameters but haven't been happy lately with the handling or video so thought maybe a more stable firmware would do the trick, and it has. I'm now a blissfully happy mavic owner again [emoji3][emoji1303]

Reactions: FuzLogix
I have just rolled back to .700 firmware on mavic and rc, running latest crystalsky version of go4 and finally got the chance to fly it on Sunday. She flew perfectly and left me with the same big smile I had when I first got her last June. I don't need quick shots or spherical panoramas and I'm also not fussed about changing the parameters but haven't been happy lately with the handling or video so thought maybe a more stable firmware would do the trick, and it has. I'm now a blissfully happy mavic owner again [emoji3][emoji1303]
Same here I just rolled back for first time , got to .700 .. so happy now.. I read on other threat then camera picture was fixed on after .000 but for some reason looks better to me on. . 900 or below

Reactions: Mike357
1.3.400 FW straight out the box and Go4 .1.9. IOS.
No updates. No problems. No glitches. No worries.
If it ain't broke.......
Hey do you have litchi ?
I wonder if all new features on litchi works on .400fw?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman