DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What flight times are you guys/girls getting?

AnchorageAk

Reactions
Keep telling my self I need another Mavic. Are you getting close to the 30 minutes?

I don't have figures yet but I do know it seems longer when not going fast and far. I also know that windy days take more power.

Reactions: fiftiesnut
I got 4 batteries with my MPP and even though it has been quiet windy here I am still getting about 22-24 mins if I am just filming nice and smooth with 15% battery life remaining with each battery. But once you hit sport mode and go for longer distances then I only get about 20 mins with about 15% remaining. It does a really good job in the wind however very smooth and stable and the video feed is very reliable. Really enjoying flying this!!

Last edited:
Reactions: fiftiesnut
Are you getting close to the 30 minutes?
No, usually 20 minutes, but flying not aggressive or doing harsh maneuvers i reached once nearly26 min..

Reactions: phoenix3
I average about 20 minutes, but I live at altitude so I expect it to be a little shorter than others

I usually get 15-18 minutes mostly because I come home around 40% I keep my batteries at that state for storage as well.

I recently had a 25 minute flight with 12% remaining. Otherwise I’ve been averaging about 18 minutes at about 30%, but I’ve been flying in below freezing temps!

Battery temps, wind, flying style, air density will give flight times that are all over the place. A hover test indoors until low battery landing kicks in would be a better comparison.

Mavic pro, battery ran down to 3.4V per cell. I'm sure the platinum can do when a bit better if you push battery as hard as I did.

IMG_0236-1.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej