DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET A PHONE CALL WHILE FLYING THE DRONE

puravidastyles

Reactions
Hi all, just thought... what will happen if i am flying the drone and using my iphone and then get a call.

I only have one iphone which i will be using..i am just wondering what will happen.

It does not affect your flying .

DJI GO is just like any other app on your mobile you just reject the call or put your phone in flight mode when using your drone

Last edited:
Flight mode will also drop the power drain on you mobile as well

Hi all, just thought... what will happen if i am flying the drone and using my iphone and then get a call.

I only have one iphone which i will be using..i am just wondering what will happen.
Depends on if it's your wife :eek:

On Android you can set up a series of text messages that can be sent if you don't want to answer an incoming call at the time. You just swipe up and pick which message, send and go back to flying. I have one message that says "I'm flying now and will call you back later". Works great. Calls can be annoying if you're doing a difficult or stressful maneuver. In that case just swipe quickly to not answer.

On Android you can set up a series of text messages that can be sent if you don't want to answer an incoming call at the time. You just swipe up and pick which message, send and go back to flying. I have one message that says "I'm flying now and will call you back later". Works great. Calls can be annoying if you're doing a difficult or stressful maneuver. In that case just swipe quickly to not answer.
You can do the same thing on an iPhone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78