DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What hardware/ software add-on's have you found and liked for Lumafusion?

Coskier

Reactions
We just upgraded our iPads to the newest 12.9" Pro with the Magic Keyboard. Totally changing how we do lots of kinds of work, including video editing. So I started looking at more accessories and plugins for Lumafusion. From a hardware perspective, I just got the "Editors Keys" Lumafusion overlay ( Amazon.com: LumaFusion Keyboard Cover for iPad Pro 12" Magic Keyboard Cover | US Version | Does not fit Smart Keyboard : Electronics ):

From a plugin/ asset perspective, I am really liking the various things that RobHK is putting out. Also been diving into the new sound plugins that can help with audio issues (like wind noise or other background noise when I am doing voice work for a presentation).

What hardware/ software add-on's have you found and liked for Lumafusion?

I've been using Lumafusion for years and I had no idea there were add-ons available for it. I'll have to see what's around.
I wish there was a drag and drop special effects pack. That'd be really useful.

I've been using Lumafusion for years and I had no idea there were add-ons available for it. I'll have to see what's around.
I wish there was a drag and drop special effects pack. That'd be really useful.
They aren’t quite drag and drop all the time, but check RobHKs website, he has some good stuff.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard