DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What I would like to see from DJI

Don’t release a drone with the word “Pro” that has limitations or cannot be used for professional work.

Explicitly state all limitations in the specification sheets. If a Mini 3 Pro can’t shoot AEB at 48MP, then state that clearly! Don’t say 48MP single mode and HDR supported.

Allow full resolution stills to be captured every 5, 10, or60 seconds when shooting video, similar to the Hero3 Black series.

Allow 100 waypoint missions

Add a 2x optical snap on filter for any Pro series with pano stitching integration.

Clearly state all limitations for each country, so if mini three pro does not work in India above 25 m, they should be clearly stated to all people who are going to buy a drone and take it with them to India.

Loving my Mini 2 and I really want to get into FPV. But I don’t want to be as involved as many FPV guys. The DJI FPV and Avata are a bit too much drone right now. Other options (other than mini whoops) involves getting deeper into education and skills than I have time for. That is a large part of why I left RC airplanes a few year’s ago. I loved it but the committment to keep up in giant scale in money and time was more than I want. I am talking about plug and play on a smaller and slower scale.

What I would love to see—-and would not mind paying for, is a version of the Mini 3 available for FPV. It does not have to be fast or super nimble but something I can fly with RTH, GPS that uses simple batteries and digital goggles. Make it bigger if you like. Now I am sure some will volunteer information on how to buy this cable and download an app and configure this and solder that to make it work on my Mini 2. Thanks in advance and if you were here I would pay for your services. That is what I love about these forums. So many people are eager to help.

The Avata and FPV are great sports cars but for a guy looking for an SUV it is a bit of overkill. Am I the only one who wants something like that?
100% right it's crazy the amount of knowledge you need just to get into flying FPV around the house to figure out what protocol I needed because Frsky D16 and D8 Frsky in general has made it impossible for compatibility to be across the board so even if you have one protocol there's four different protocols for that 1 whoop. Its been a ridiculous and very frustrating beginning. I finally switched over to express LRS which has been great but just getting into that for someone who didn't know anything about soldering or about receivers and protocols it's been ridiculous to say the least. lol

Reactions: 4 inch pistons
Loving my Mini 2 and I really want to get into FPV. But I don’t want to be as involved as many FPV guys. The DJI FPV and Avata are a bit too much drone right now. Other options (other than mini whoops) involves getting deeper into education and skills than I have time for. That is a large part of why I left RC airplanes a few year’s ago. I loved it but the committment to keep up in giant scale in money and time was more than I want. I am talking about plug and play on a smaller and slower scale.

What I would love to see—-and would not mind paying for, is a version of the Mini 3 available for FPV. It does not have to be fast or super nimble but something I can fly with RTH, GPS that uses simple batteries and digital goggles. Make it bigger if you like. Now I am sure some will volunteer information on how to buy this cable and download an app and configure this and solder that to make it work on my Mini 2. Thanks in advance and if you were here I would pay for your services. That is what I love about these forums. So many people are eager to help.

The Avata and FPV are great sports cars but for a guy looking for an SUV it is a bit of overkill. Am I the only one who wants something like that?
I still am not quite sure how the Avata is not what you describe for a Mini3 FPV. And it’s relatively small. It can fly fast but you don’t have to have it in manual mode. It allows horizon steady or rock steady or no steady and the only thing I don’t love about the Avata is the inability to put the gimbal down without having the Drone itself show up in the camera.

Reactions: Rchawks
I still am not quite sure how the Avata is not what you describe for a Mini3 FPV. And it’s relatively small. It can fly fast but you don’t have to have it in manual mode. It allows horizon steady or rock steady or no steady and the only thing I don’t love about the Avata is the inability to put the gimbal down without having the Drone itself show up in the camera.

I do now have the Avata and you are correct. It is the closest thing with battery time being the biggest drawback. Can’t get too far away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4