DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is Obstacle Sensory Range?

G Randy Brown

Reactions
Comparing the P4P to the newer P4P2 there is a big difference but my problem is google can't even tell me what it means...my guess is the distance it can detect an obstacle but I want to make sure...you guys know?
Thanks,
Randy
forum.JPG

Comparing the P4P to the newer P4P2 there is a big difference but my problem is google can't even tell me what it means...my guess is the distance it can detect an obstacle but I want to make sure...you guys know?
Thanks,
Randy
View attachment 95074
You know what, I reckon that was a dumb question, what else could it mean...but while I have your attention can anyone tell me what I would be missing out on if I didn't spend the extra $800 for the version 2 and bought a used 1st version?

You know what, I reckon that was a dumb question, what else could it mean...but while I have your attention can anyone tell me what I would be missing out on if I didn't spend the extra $800 for the version 2 and bought a used 1st version?

Different from the Phantom 4 Pro v1 that uses the Lightbridge 2 system, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with OcuSync radio/video transmission technology, which allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. This also improves its range and latency. It also means that the downlink stream is now able to display 1080/30fps quality video against 720/30fps previously.

The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise, making it up to 60% quieter than the older model, and more aerodynamic.

Reactions: RodPad
Different from the Phantom 4 Pro v1 that uses the Lightbridge 2 system, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with OcuSync radio/video transmission technology, which allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. This also improves its range and latency. It also means that the downlink stream is now able to display 1080/30fps quality video against 720/30fps previously.

The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise, making it up to 60% quieter than the older model, and more aerodynamic.
Thank you, those are things I didnt see listed in the comparison...I think I'll save up for the V2.0 for those reasons and the fact I'd be getting something brand new.
Thanks again,
Randy

what you are getting is an upgraded version, aimed squarely at the commercial operator ,as a cheaper alternative to the inspire and larger drones in the DJI line up
its a proven design with the benefits of the advances that have been made on the mavics and is an icon of the DJI family of drones

what you are getting is an upgraded version, aimed squarely at the commercial operator ,as a cheaper alternative to the inspire and larger drones in the DJI line up
its a proven design with the benefits of the advances that have been made on the mavics and is an icon of the DJI family of drones
Good to know, thank you.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman