DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the definition of REAL pilot?

The English word for pilot was originally derived from Old Latin. The first part of the word ‘pi’ had the meaning ‘to soar with the birds’. ‘Lot’ in Latin means ‘in control’ or nearly that. Back in the 40’s, people that taught birds to speak like humans, were referred to as ‘pilots’ by older generation Catholics that could still speak Latin. Of course all this is complete crap and we are Drone Operators!

Reactions: Jixxerz
I 'pilot' a 200hp, 0-60 in 2.5 sec. zx-14r.....I say 'pilot' because I believe if I put wings on it, it'd fly! LOL

Nice.
I ride a 2008 GSXR 1000

3mm bore + 4mm stroker crank and Carrillo rods
1143cc
Dyno tested 218 hp at the rear wheel.

The bike only weighs 377 lbs with oil and a gallon of gas so yeah.....do that math. It's more than a handful I will put it that way.
To put it into perspective for those of you who aren't also gear heads it would be like a Shelby Cobra having around 2500 hp

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaNut
Nice.
I ride a 2008 GSXR 1000

3mm bore + 4mm stroker crank and Carrillo rods
1143cc
Dyno tested 218 hp at the rear wheel.

The bike only weighs 377 lbs with oil and a gallon of gas so yeah.....do that math. It's more than a handful I will put it that way.
To put it into perspective for those of you who aren't also gear heads it would be like a Shelby Cobra having around 2500 hp
Sweet....that's radical, for sure!

Crazy. I chose this blog site because it was for Mavic Pilots. Anyone know the site for these other knuckleheads? Maybe I can troll on there for no reason. Lol
8a58a8ef66ee9880855346a38a6464bd.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan