DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the latest Mavic 2 Pro manufacture date?

Dom84

Reactions
Hello,

Last week I received the Mavic 2 Pro ordered on the official web store (Europe).
I checked the manufacture date of the aircraft and the battery an both are from November 2018.

Now I wonder if this is the latest batch or did anyone received the aircraft and the battery manufactured in 2019.

Thanks

Mine ordered 3 weeks ago (Amazon in Austria) was 28th February, 2019 ... the replacement now is from 27th February 2019. It was the kit with the Smart Controller.
Batteries I did not check ...

Is there any reason you want one from 2019? November 2018 is not that long ago ...

Mine ordered 3 weeks ago (Amazon in Austria) was 28th February, 2019 ... the replacement now is from 27th February 2019. It was the kit with the Smart Controller.
Batteries I did not check ...

Is there any reason you want one from 2019? November 2018 is not that long ago ...

Thanks for the information.
No, there is no particular reason, I just tought I would receive one, build this year since ordered directly from DJI.

Well, I see, one could imagine, that the manufacturer may sell the latest ones but again, as long as the drone is fine, I would not derive anything from this. :)
Happy and safe flying!

I agree with the point that it shouldn’t matter because as far as I know the only changes since it was released were all firmware modifications which are easy to update. It would be interesting to confirm this point. I wonder if any of the drone repair folks like @Thunderdrones or others have noticed any hardware changes?

Does anyone know, if there were any minor hardware changes since the Mavic 2 has been released, just curious.
A friend of mine also ordered a Mavic 2 Pro from the German Amazon and he also received one manufactured in November 2018.
Looks like all the stock in Europe is from last year, except from the version with the Smart Controller.

Wait, where can you check the mfg date?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos