DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is wrong with flying on 500m hight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will always be someone who think they knows better and will not follow the rules or laws. It is just a matter of time before they end up with the rest of them. Society builds places just for them.
I love the ones who puts in black and white for all to see.
Makes it easier to build a case against them.
Some will learn the hard way and some will not learn at all.
I know of places for someone at your age that are put away for doing whatever they "think" is all right.
You will not be the first one or the last.
So enjoy will you can but do not expect mercy from anyone who knows better.
Please test this forum and I want to see how long you last.

Reactions: Squidinc
First off WELCOME to the forum :)

Let me go on record by stating, You CAN follow the rules but you make the decision to NOT follow the rules. It's not a can't but a WONT issue. There is a significant difference and you're Cavalier Attitude is not going to serve you well long-term.

Keep in mind that flying "as you wish" tends to cause a Knee-Jerk reaction by law makers and only makes it more difficult for the rest of us who are mature and responsible enough to FOLLOW THE RULES! Just because the rules don't fit into your want box doesn't mean it's ok to not follow them. If you're going to play in the Big Boy box you need to act like a Big Boy and fly by the rules of whatever district you're operating in regardless if you like them or not.
true

Reactions: Squidinc
Ok gang.... let's ALL take a moment to cool our jets and remember, We can disagree and still be NICE! Regardless what this young lad has done, we still have the Community Guidelines to follow and we ALL need to remember to BE NICE! It's not an option!

Pay attention to #15. . . It's not worth getting an infraction over . . .

BigA107 whom you replied to gave you what you need for information. Before I hit the Ignore button I dare ask "what does your reply of true mean?" Does it mean based on the large number of replies that you have "seen the light" and will comply with regulations. Or it is the information true what BigA107 (and others) have said but you really do not care!? As a manned aircraft and 107 drone pilot you are welcome to fly safely within the rules. If not may a vulture do battle with your drone! (Sorry it had to be said ha ha) You keep professing that "I ask so I can learn". What have you learned?

Reactions: DoomMeister
Ok this was a trap thread.....THE END!!!!!!! Still love the forum and all the knowledge from so many. I just have to remember the ignore button!! So many gave solid advice but it was a set up to start. Heading to look at legit posts.

Unfortunately we, as a group, can't help but be mean. Warnings/Deletes have been issued and this thread is now CLOSED!!

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beechpilot