DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is wrong with my new pro platinum

Jonathonmp

Reactions
I got a mavic air and pro 2 3 weeks ago. Today found a great deal on a pro platinum. Well long story short any type of landing full daylight this afternoon or just right now as a test when i hold the joystick down to descend it never slows like the air and pro 2. smacked the ground once only but I am used to the air and pro 2 slowly stopping then landing. yes all landing sensor settings are enabled as well as all vision based sensors. I even disabled and reenabled them

Hi
it should do a pre landing check hover then land gently.. I’m not sure what the fault is but I’m sure somebody here will be able to help

I got anair c 2 pro 3 weeks ago. Today found a great deal on a pro platnium. Well long story short any type of landing full dayliught this afternoon or just right now as a test when i hold the joystick down to descend it never slows like the air and pro 2. smacked the ground once only but I am used to the air and pro 2 slowly stopping then landing. yes all landing sensor settings are enbaled as well as all vision based sensors. I even disabled and reanbled them. What the heck. I kept getting a stick error before I did a remote
I got a mavic air and p
Maybe you're in sport mode?
nope. Second thing I checked after making sure I did in fact have the sensors enabled so that's why I so confused. Now if I let off the throttle about 10 feet from the ground then hold it down it works

Calibrated the downward vision sensors? Prior to landing, approach the ground slowly to within about 3 feet. The GO 4 downward vision reading should report a value close to that. If not, the sensors are not working correctly.

Reactions: Jonathonmp
Calibrated the downward vision sensors? Prior to landing, approach the ground slowly to within about 3 feet. The GO 4 downward vision reading should report a value close to that. If not, the sensors are not working correctly.
Where would I see those numbers? Where is the calibration menu

Here's where you should see values when close to the ground. Generally, the MPP will stop at around 1.6 to 2 ft and then wait for a command to land using either the "land" icon or downward stick.
IMG_0787.PNG
If it is not responding make sure the downward positioning sensors is turned on in the GO 4 app. If it is significantly off, use DJI Assistant to run a calibration via your computer.
IMG_0788.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonathonmp
Calibrating the sensors with the windows software worked like a charm. Thank you so much. This solved the problem

Hi Jonathon...great result thanks to caring and sharing members.
I share your joy mate and stay safe from Down Under.
Ps looking forward to some of your vision.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507