DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is your favorite DJI Drone ?

I own an M2P because it is what I could afford at the time I purchased it. I've flown a Phantom 4 and Inspire, both out of my price range but potential additions to my fleet when needed. I consider the M2P high end consumer, entry level commercial, which fits my needs exactly at the moment.

I Have The M2P & M2Z, Love Em Both, Fly Them Both Everyday Equally, Cant Make That Decision. 7 Months Of Wonderful Vid’s And Pic’s From Both. I Love The Low Light Capability Of The M2P, And I Love The Fact You Can Stretch The M2Z Zoom To 96mm In 1080P. 48mm Optical, Another Added 48mm In Digital.

Reactions: old man mavic
I mostly fly M2P. I like the photo quality of the P4P but it sometimes acts erratic. I've had it pick up and fly away and crash on more than one occasion.

I’m new. Tell me if I’m right. MPP=Mavic Pro Platinum; M2P =
Mavic 2 Pro; M2Z = Mavic 2 Zoom; MA = Mavic Air; MM= Mavic Mini. Thx
Yes, each of those are right. It can be a little confusing at first, but you get the hang of it eventually. There are tons of acronyms that go through this forum!

I have to say, the Mavic Pro, 1st edition, is the best drone I've owned. I also have a Spark, and that thing's a little tank! I use my MP for fancy photos; I use the Spark more for fun, since it's Wi-Fi connected instead of Ocu-Sync.

Mavic Air because it is easy to have traveling. Love both P34k and P4adv when have more control of the shooting situation and more time to set up. P4 camera is especially wonderful.

M2E (1st), P4V2 (2nd), M2P (3rd)

The M2E out-performs the others w/ respect to VLOS distance because of the strobe attachment - the Pilot App is solid - never a glitch or flicker of a disconnect like is experienced occasionally w/ the other drones running DJI Go4. The P4V2 has the best camera - minimal post processing necessary and a close second in all other respects except portability.

Well I have had the P3, P4, P4A, MP, Spark.MA and MPz - Best for commercial is the MPz best all around the MA no contest. Worst was probably the MP as it was horrible in low light. I also have an EVO but to early to tell how that one compares. The spark is just plain fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots