DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is your favorite DJI Drone ?

scott rand

Reactions
Simple question, me personally, my favorite DJI Drone is the Mavic Pro (1st version). I've only had the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air, but the Mavic Pro truly is my go to drone. That thing is a beast, can handle all kinds of wind, gets great distance with OcuSync, just an absolute joy to fly.

I'm betting I will get a lot of people mentioning Phantoms. So, what is your favorite DJI drone ?

Still MPP. I think I trust it the most, thats probably the reason why I picked it. If its a sketchy flight, and I had to choose which one will do the job, I always fall back on MPP. Could be because I held on to it the longest as well. Phantom 4 V2 was solid, only reason I sold it was that it wasnt portable enough for me. But that one was a really trustworthy quad as well.

Quality wise if you are out to get film which one do I want to do the job it was definately it the Phantom 4 v2 for me. Hands down. But if I want to just boot around in any sort of weather condition, I'm always going to my MPP.

I'm comparing this to my fleet: MPP, Air, M2P, Phantom 4 v2(sold), and Spark.

Last edited:
Still MPP. I think I trust it the most, thats probably the reason why I picked it. If its a sketchy flight, and I had to choose which one will do the job, I always fall back on MPP. Could be because I held on to it the longest as well. Phantom 4 V2 was solid, only reason I sold it was that it wasnt portable enough for me. But that one was a really trustworthy quad as well.

Quality wise if you are out to get film which one do I want to do the job it was definately it the Phantom 4 v2 for me. Hands down. But if I want to just boot around in any sort of weather condition, I'm always going to my MPP.

I'm comparing this to my fleet: MPP, Air, M2P, Phantom 4 v2(sold), and Spark.
You like the MPP more than the M2P ?

MPP is great, and I love that it's hackable. And I fly my DJI Hercules A9000 while sitting at the computer on the forum!

You like the MPP more than the M2P ?

I feel more comfortable with MPP overall. Quality wise M2P is better hands down. But say it’s really windy out and I wanted to get some video or photos. I feel most comfortable with MPP, maybe because I’ve had it for so long. But I’m taking it out over other drones.

I've only had a Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro so unsurprisingly it's the Mavic 2 Pro that's my favourite drone, I was mostly happy with the Mavic Pro apart from from the camera so I quickly upgraded to the Mavic 2 Pro and never regretted it. While it's not the smallest DJI drone it's still easy to carry out with me on the bike or while walking but it has the 1in sensor, occusync and handles wind well.

Simple question, me personally, my favorite DJI Drone is the Mavic Pro (1st version). I've only had the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air, but the Mavic Pro truly is my go to drone. That thing is a beast, can handle all kinds of wind, gets great distance with OcuSync, just an absolute joy to fly.

I'm betting I will get a lot of people mentioning Phantoms. So, what is your favorite DJI drone ?
My favorite is the M2P I also have a spark and evo

Mavic Pro 1

I have MP,MA, MM, and Spark but I started with Phantom vision plus and Phantom 4 Pro but bye far my favorite is the Mavic Pro for distance and just a pleasure to fly. The MA is a great drone with more technology than I need but a little light in the wind. I think the Mini is a great drone for experienced Pilots who seem to have the least problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan