DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What laptop have you got?

Hi

In my previous thread ,I asked about editing software because I'd just bought myself a new laptop which I thought would be good enough to edit 4K etc. To my surprise having spent £900 on a ASUS ZenBook UX530, it 'still' isn't good enough.

So what do you all own? Or what do you suggest I buy? I could probably stretch to around £1300.

I've had replies suggesting the specs that I need and I've read reviews, but i'd like to know exactly what works for you.

Cheers
For me, I mainly look at the specs of my laptop, the bigger the size, the memory capacity of my laptop, and the cooling function of my laptop.maybe that is why i choose the HP laptop ,
I think it's pretty good, and Especially in heat dissipation as I usually play games on my laptop,I am afraid that computers will collapse under long working conditions, And HP is comprehensive in password or data security ,
from : How to Reset HP Laptop Password on Windows 10/8/7 if I Forgot

Last edited:
I've got a macbook pro, with an i5 2.7 ghz. I've yet to do any real video editing on this machine, but it handles my photo's pretty decent. I did a time-lapse video the other day out of 19gb of raw photo material, and it handled that just fine, so based on that, I guess that this laptop will also satisfy my video editing needs. I've already got some decent editing software on it, which runs just fine. (Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc)

I've got a macbook pro, with an i5 2.7 ghz. I've yet to do any real video editing on this machine, but it handles my photo's pretty decent. I did a time-lapse video the other day out of 19gb of raw photo material, and it handled that just fine, so based on that, I guess that this laptop will also satisfy my video editing needs. I've already got some decent editing software on it, which runs just fine. (Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc)

I’ve been editing with Affinity on my ipad2. I also use gimp on MBPro. And a 2009 model of MacMini. I use Linux on my former windows machines.

Hello,
I suggest you go for Dell because Dell is far better than any other brand. I have used Dell Inspiron laptop. I am quite satisfied with Dell. You must check this one Dell Inspiron 7559

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78