DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What SD cards do you recommend for the Mavic Pro II?

DCDronePilot

Reactions
May we assume that we will be using the same SD card as the Mavic Pro Gen I?

If we can assume that the answer is "yes" than I have the following questions:

1.) Which card or cards do you really like?

2.) Have you experienced any issues with this/these cards?

3.) If so, what issues?

4.) What will be your next SD card purchase?

I just search for the most expensive card on Amazon and buy that, along with a lottery ticket for all I know about the future.

Are Mavic Pro II Platinum props really quieter, and can they be used on the Mavic Pro II?

And do ND filters interfere with the Mavic Pro II's gimbal calibration?

Pshh.. Your still talking about the mavic pro II and I'm out here flying with my mavic pro III

Pshh.. Your still talking about the mavic pro II and I'm out here flying with my mavic pro III
I've heard that you can get over two hours of flight time on the Pro III, and near-orbital altitudes. At this point, sd cards are a thing of the past. The Pro III auto-edits footage and uploads it via direct-link technology to the YouTube satellites before you land.
346a92eb56f9d520f46641b7f89f7aff.jpg

He's asking what to use with something that doesn't (yet?) exist. Nothing to see here.

Plot twist: the MP2 will have internal storage only and no card slot.

I've heard that you can get over two hours of flight time on the Pro III, and near-orbital altitudes. At this point, sd cards are a thing of the past. The Pro III auto-edits footage and uploads it via direct-link technology to the YouTube satellites before you land.
346a92eb56f9d520f46641b7f89f7aff.jpg

Whatever... while you've been farting around with the out-dated Pro III, I just flew my Mavic Pro 4.0 back from Mars. Despite flying at near light speed in just under 20 minutes, the new Dilithium crystal battery still had 55% charge after landing back on earth. However, the signal strength did get down to 3 bars while cruising through the Valles Marineris. No worries though, the 4.0 automatically switched into intra-solar system satellite range booster (ISSSRB) mode and full signal strength was back in no time. And with the Mavic's new silica-titanium heat shield, Earth re-entry worries are now a thing of the past. As for video and audio (as well as touch, taste and smell), DJI's new enhanced human brain-computer interface (BCI) technology automatically records the flight and sends the data to other BCI users but additionally uploads to those that still use the internet, rendering memory and data cards obsolete.

I'm telling ya, this technology stuff is getting real good.

MAVIC pro III is what Elon Musk has circling his roadster as it leaves our solar system. Works great!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf