DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What will change in 2023 regarding the Mavic Air 2/2S?

Yaros

Reactions
Hello,
I would like to know if my Air 2 will be still legal to fly in A1/A3 subcategories after 2022. It doesn't have C-Mark, will DJI replace the current drones for free? Or ship a C-Mark for certain models?
I bought the drone recently and I don't want to buy another drone soon because this one works well for me, but I would still like to be legal.
Is that possible? Is the C-Marking already confirmed to be a thing next year, or EASA will change their minds about it maybe?
I hate to say it but I really disagree with EASA regarding this classification, I would make the regulations the same for all drones above 250 grams and less than 2 or 3 kg. More or less like FAA does, and I have no problem registering a drone or getting certified, but this classification is really not good.

... will DJI replace the current drones for free? Or ship a C-Mark for certain models?
😂 yeah, sure ... keep the dream alive.

...Is the C-Marking already confirmed to be a thing next year, or EASA will change their minds about it maybe?
Not much is confirmed as of today

...I hate to say it but I really disagree with EASA regarding this classification, I would make the regulations the same for all drones above 250 grams and less than 2 or 3 kg.
Don't really think EASA considers what you feel or think unfortunately ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+