DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What would you like to see in Mavic 2?

NaiveFlight

Reactions
What would you like to be upgraded the most.
Choose just 2 things, what are the most important to you

Better camera/gimble , more battery life.

Bonus: ability to use the camera as a handheld ,without having the mavic burn through battery while the CPUS burn up.

Reactions: NaiveFlight
What would you like to be upgraded the most.
Choose just 2 things, what are the most important to you
Not really trying to start anything, but haven't you said that DJI is crap and you are moving on? If so, no way the Mavic 2 is going to satisfy you. Same company. Plus, I still don't see version 2 real soon. Reallyn not trying to start crap so, I say 360 obstacle avoidance and a "plug n play" type gimbal so you can fix it yourself.

Last edited:
I would like to see 360 OA and OA on the top side too when ascending.

I would also like to water resistance with an actual IPX rating. Anything to withstand rain and water splashing will suffice.

Better method of folding arms. Posted lifespan is 5000 folds. I'd be satisfied with a better camera and gimbal system though.

What would I like to see in a Mavic 2?

#1 would be spare parts! But also,
Easier compass calibration
FOA sensors that work in low light
FOA sensors that dont go blind when youre flying into the sun
360 OA
More ground clearance in the rear
Optional built-in device like the Karma, or P4P+
Better designed gimbal lock
"Litchi type" waypoint app
More evolved startup sound (current one is ok though)

I didnt limit it to 2. My bad.

Not really trying to start anything, but haven't you said that DJI is crap and you are moving on? If so, no way the Mavic 2 is going to satisfy you. Same company. Plus, I still don't see version 2 real soon. Reallyn not trying to start crap so, I say 360 obstacle avoidance and a "plug n play" type gimbal so you can fix it yourself.

Yes I absolutely despise dji as a company, I feel it has the worst customer service in any major consumer electronic genre. But I sure love this mavic, expecially now that I downgraded and no longer experiencing the 800 FW handicap.

1, better battery life
2,.lighter overall drone (hoping that would help flight duration)?

Reactions: kona
How does firmware affect the drones weight? That's a lot of gigs?!

Please see post above mine and let me know if I read it wrong...

But I still stand behind my original comment.
Their CS sucks yes, but not all the time. I'm doing an exchange, and they claim that the part I sent them actually works, but they are warranty exchanging it anyways, for my satisfaction. So they're not all bad. :)

Never said they did. I think we are somehow arguing over nothing my friend.

I appreciate your knowledge on this forum. But for some reason you are frustrated with me. Sorry I rubbed you wrong.

Reactions: Testman
720p feed over LTE. Dunno that would be pretty expensive, let alone risky on a congested network...

Here's my wish list:
How about a camera and gimbal that works as advertised for a start? Or am I asking too much?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure