DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what would you prefer: m2p + m2z or m3

Just hold the M2Z + M2P or switch to M3?

• Keep M2

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Switch to M3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darkabaz

Reactions
A question that has occupied me for a long time is what is smart to do. I now have the m2zoom and m2pro, but sometimes find two drones a bit redundant. for certain jobs I really need the zoom function. would you choose to keep both drones or sell both and then buy mavic 3? I think the M3 is coming out with the goal to be the combination between m2p and m2z... but i am not sure how good (or bad) the M3 zoom is in combination with the M2Z...

I'd keep them, then again I too have both the M2's. The M3 still seems troubled at the moment especially concerning the time taken to establish a home point.
Besides two drones gives you a back up and a walking flying spares department for most bits.

I have the MP2 and M3, the camera quality difference of the M3 easily justifies the purchase to me, in fact just had it hovering at 250ft for the last half an hour taking photos of places over 35 miles away, great fun without even flying!

Reactions: DMavic
Eventually the answer will be Mavic 3. 7x Telephoto, Fantastic battery life, Crisp 4/3 camera.

For now though.... the M2 series still flies smoother and is easier to get good video. A few more updates to the M3 and things may change.

I have the MP2 and M3, the camera quality difference of the M3 easily justifies the purchase to me, in fact just had it hovering at 250ft for the last half an hour taking photos of places over 35 miles away, great fun without even flying!
35SM is darn good visibility. You’re fortunate to live where the air is so clear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore