DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What would you sell this for?

szwerve

Reactions
Hello! I'm just feeling out what a reasonable price would be to list all this for, as I look at potentially upgrading to the Air 3.

-Air 2s, 4 Batteries with full airdata usage logs
-DJI RC and RC-N1
-Insta360 Sphere with 4 Batteries
-2 sets of Master Airscrew Blades
-Hanatora 4-in-1 wall and car charger
-Freewell VND+Mist set of 2
-Hard case
... in addition to the works that it comes with.

No crashes, very well cared for.

Any ideas as to a reasonable price, or is there no demand for the insta360 sphere?

Good luck with your sale. As for Karen’s, there will always be somebody that will have a problem with something even when you are flying legally and responsibly. Hate to see anyone give up a hobby they love because of a few losers with nothing better to do with their time.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Look at ebay, click the "advanced search" box and, when the new page opens, tick the completed auctions box and re do the search, then look at prices shown in green, they sold.
With regards to the fourth battery, second controller, aftermarket charger, I would do searches for them and then add 50% to 75% of their "sold separately" average prices to the average price of an Air 2 S & flymore.
I doubt the other usual accessories add much value to the over all collection

Reactions: jmaganaski

-DJI RC and RC-N1
…Any ideas as to a reasonable price, or is there no demand for the insta360 sphere?
I would recommend selling the Sphere and maybe the DJI RC separately from the drone package.

Most buyers of an Air 2S don’t want a Sphere, and probably don’t know what it is! On the other hand a Sphere rarely comes up in the used market, and an Air 2 or Air 2S owner might be interested in 360.

To a lesser extent the same goes for the DJI RC. Someone recently posted an A2S here with the original Smart Controller, then were criticized for listing at too high a price. Many buyers just want what came in the Flymore package.

(I own an A2S and a Sphere!)

Hello! I'm just feeling out what a reasonable price would be to list all this for, as I look at potentially upgrading to the Air 3.

-DJI RC and RC-N1
-Hard case

Any ideas as to a reasonable price, or is there no demand for the insta360 sphere?
Well, I sold my 2s this way:
Air 2s plus 3 batteries, controller filters charger for $700
Separately
The Insta 360 for $200
If the hard case you bought is in good shape and you got it for +$100
Sell it separately for $50-$80 depending on original price and Good, Like New...condition. If is in bad shape just give it out .
The other battery sell it separately as well for $30 and include the battery cycles of each battery on the description.
This way you can maximize your selling power. The other way is as a bundle, this is no recommended do to the fact that the air 2S is devalued. A new one cost $1100, and the Air 3 has come out.
And there are several out at Mercari, offer up and at Ebay.
Good luck

-DJI RC and RC-N1
-Hard case

try 800

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian