DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the quickest way to get one in the uk

@Craig Notts i would imagine that as soon as the mini2 release date is confirmed on the DJI site then we will all hear about it DJI approved dealers normally have them in stock ready for release ,they will probably have a first come first served policy and a preorder page to guarantee that you will get one on on the day of release,it will be similar with other outlets like argos or curries in the UK,plus you will be able to pre order them on line as well

Craig.........be VERY wary of getting one from the USA, import duties etc. would be EXPENSIVE and given an American market drone might not comply with UK radio regs I would be concerned as to whether it would get in at all!!!!!

I would have sworn I saw an advert for the "2" by Drones Direct or some such retailer yesterday but I can't find it now.

Reactions: Craig Notts
@Craig Notts i would imagine that as soon as the mini2 release date is confirmed on the DJI site then we will all hear about it DJI approved dealers normally have them in stock ready for release ,they will probably have a first come first served policy and a preorder page to guarantee that you will get one on on the day of release,it will be similar with other outlets like argos or curries in the UK,plus you will be able to pre order them on line as well
Many thanks I will look into pre ordering one

Reactions: old man mavic
I would wait awhile until it's been properly reviewed by early adopters so that you can make an informed decision between it and the MA2

It’s a Mini with better video, connection and wind resistance.... what additional assurance do you need? I’ve already beat the rush and sold my Mini on eBay, will be seek UK preorder as soon as it’s available next week.

It’s a Mini with better video, connection and wind resistance.... what additional assurance do you need? I’ve already beat the rush and sold my Mini on eBay, will be seek UK preorder as soon as it’s available next week.
I have also done the same thing and sold my Mavic mini in anticipation of this. Do you know where the best place is to order from. I am hoping not to have to wait weeks for it as I did with my air 2 which I ordered from dji

I have also done the same thing and sold my Mavic mini in anticipation of this. Do you know where the best place is to order from. I am hoping not to have to wait weeks for it as I did with my air 2 which I ordered from dji
I don’t I’m afraid, just need to wait for the DJI launch and then hit the internet I guess

Reactions: Craig Notts
What on earth is going on here ?. Will you be queuing all night for the store to open the following morning, so as to be one of the first to buy Mini2 ?, or perhaps rush the doors on Black Friday to grab a bargain. For goodness sake wait a couple of weeks, see the reviews and then make your mind up. Watch those old ladies with umbrellas though as you try to trample them over.........

Reactions: Troyboy2
Maybe there will be a glut of 2nd hand mavic one combo on ebay and the prices will be depressed and a cheap backup could then be bought :)))

What on earth is going on here ?. Will you be queuing all night for the store to open the following morning, so as to be one of the first to buy Mini2 ?, or perhaps rush the doors on Black Friday to grab a bargain. For goodness sake wait a couple of weeks, see the reviews and then make your mind up. Watch those old ladies with umbrellas though as you try to trample them over.........
Yes what's going on? The mini 2 looks good of what i have seen on the internet, but i won't be rushing out to get one. First see the reviews and YouTube videos, then will decide on mini2 or ma2 as first drone?....

Reactions: Cagey C.
Yawn

from what i can see the Mini 2 will only be a good buy if it complies with the new C rating, that drones will need to enjoy the new rules, that are coming next year in the UK and Europe,it isn't going to be seen any further away from the home point just because it has Occusync and for all intent and purposes it is exactly the same drone with different shaped batteries used ,because they are lighter, and cant be used in the Mini 1,if you already have a mini you are not really going to benefit very much this is my opinion after a year of MM ownership

Reminds me of this desperation :D

from what i can see the Mini 2 will only be a good buy if it complies with the new C rating, that drones will need to enjoy the new rules, that are coming next year in the UK and Europe,it isn't going to be seen any further away from the home point just because it has Occusync and for all intent and purposes it is exactly the same drone with different shaped batteries used ,because they are lighter, and cant be used in the Mini 1,if you already have a mini you are not really going to benefit very much this is my opinion after a year of MM ownership
Have just contacted DJI to ask when I can get a C rated MA 2 in uk. They tell me they are not going down that road until and if the new rules are set in concrete!

Queuing? Can’t remember the last time I bought tech from a shop. I’ve owned the Mini since launch and enjoyed all the excitement, disappointments, tips, feedback that this forum brings. I wasn‘t an early adopter of the Mavic Air so I missed all the early fun. No need to wait for the reviews, I’ve already sold my Mini and will absolutely order the Mini 2 on the first day it is available because it’s going to build on what is already a great little drone.

Argos (UK) have these in stock... guess where I’m going this morning
What's the price? And please send in your reveiws on this new drone.some actual video's would be great!! And where's the best place to buy a drone in the uk, apart from argos???? Not decided on ma2 or mini 2 for my first drone yet? And then these drones won't have airsence installed, only us models???? Confused ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S