DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When did you order and did you receive?

gixxerbill

Reactions
Little history finally broke down and decided to buy a good drone(been flying a Dromida for a while) so I was going to buy the phantom 4 then i see the mavic so I decide sheesh that one looks cooler. So I ordered it online form a shop in Houston Black friday for $999. Then on 12/13 a nice chick from the dealer in Houston told me that it would take longer to get the mavic from them instead of DJI site and I could cancel. So I said yes, so I canceled and ordered and paid for mavic and extra battery from DJI site.

Was the lady right that ordering from dji is in the fastest?

When do y'all think I will get the mavie(live in South Texas)

When did you order? From who? And what date did you receive? And is the battery charged and ready to fly?

thanks. Can't wait to get the little sucker bought hudsan 501s to hold me over but I really want the mavic.

thanks.

oh one more question will it fly with my s7 galaxy?

Ordered 12/2 online from Newegg and received on 12/17. From what i have read Bestbuy is your best option now.

I've heard NewEgg is the fastest, next to walking into an Apple store and getting lucky finding one on the shelf.

I ordered 10/27 direct from DJI (Fly More combo) and received it on 12/19.

You will need to charge the batteries and you're better off spending lots of time reading all you can about it before flying it. I have not flown mine yet due to weather.

If you were able to get an order in on Newegg the magic will ship January 15th. Might get lucky finding some in stock at best buy or maybe apple.. but DJI is a solid place to order from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

I've heard NewEgg is the fastest, next to walking into an Apple store and getting lucky finding one on the shelf.

I ordered 10/27 direct from DJI (Fly More combo) and received it on 12/19.
dang this doesn't seem very fast at all.

Yeah, just pick a place and order from it... Then while waiting, watch as many YT videos as you can find and read all of the manuals several times. I'd even recommend looking into a simulator to help kill time and gain LOS orientation confidence. Check out RealFlight or Phoenix-Sim, there are also free sims in App stores.

To help with the winter-blues, take a look at this little guy: Horizon Hobby | Blade Inductrix FPV RTF camera drone

I have the Tiny Whoop (scratch-built) platform with LittleBeeFC and upgraded motors/batteries. It's a blast to fly indoors. I went with this version since I already have FatShark FPV goggles. We even have TinyWhoop races at a local RC shop in town.

not bad but I bought a 501s hudsan. the thing has fpv,follow me and return to home for $260 plus it flies for 20 minutes. Still want the mavic.

One thing I can't figure out is headless on/off. Do with headless off down that mean the drone always flies going forward.

Reactions: FPVJunkie
Ordered DJI Direct 11-5 and received 12-20... shipped in exactly six weeks. Looks as if they are getting them out faster each week from DJI.

I bought mine combo-more from consumer erelectronics on ebay 11/28 and I just received a FedEx shipping tracking # a couple of days ago, I should get my mavic by 1/12/17

Sent from my SM-G920V using MavicPilots mobile app

not bad but I bought a 501s hudsan. the thing has fpv,follow me and return to home for $260 plus it flies for 20 minutes. Still want the mavic.

One thing I can't figure out is headless on/off. Do with headless off down that mean the drone always flies going forward.
I'm not 100% sure about headless, but it seems like it'll be similar to HeadFree which makes the controls stay the same regardless of aircraft orientation. I've never used that mode though because it's very important to learn Nose-In orientation because the controls are opposite.

Ordered Friday night (12/16) from Bestbuy....Recieved it yesterday (12/21) My original order never came but I have to say Bestbuy saved my Christmas :)

Ordered Friday night (12/16) from Bestbuy....Recieved it yesterday (12/21) My original order never came but I have to say Bestbuy saved my Christmas :)
Same here! Just picked mine up this morning.

- Ordered Fly More Combo from DJI on 11/25 - No ETA yet
- Ordered Fly More Combo from NewEgg on 12/05 - No ETA yet but got a response 2 days ago when i emailed asking for status and the said it would be shipping within this week....we shall see.
- Ordered 2 from Best Buy on 12/20 - Received one on 12/22 and the other is out for delivery today 12/23

Will be canceling one of the Fly More Combo's as soon as I receive shipping information for one of them. And if my co-worker doesn't want the other fly less kit from Best Buy, I will be offering it up here on the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone