DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When did you order and did you receive?

Long story short, I now have a second fly less available that I purchased from Best Buy online earlier this week. I just received it today and my co-worker who asked me to pick him one up backed on the deal leaving me with 2. As much as I would love to keep them both, the wife would shoot me. So here is your chance to get one right away.

I am not looking to make a huge profit but I did pay for expedited shipping as well as sales tax so in the end I will only make about $66 profit for my troubles. Buyer also pays for the shipping. I have PayPal as well.

If you have any interest, shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you.

Ordered my Mavic Pro on 2nd of October 2016 via local dealer (Kamera-express) Mavic only, not the combo
Received on 21st of December 2016
Ordered 2 batteries, Car charger and battery charging hub on DJI store on 28th of October and received on 16th December 2016

Visited a store on Saturday, convinced the wife on Sunday and picked up a new Mavic on Monday. That was a week ago. I would have gone nuts waiting for it to arrive had I ordered it like most.

Reactions: burtg
Walked into a store in Melbourne, Australia on Fri 16th Dec and asked about ordering a Mavic. Was told they were waiting on a shipment and he would take my details and let me know when they had them. No deposit required. Following Wed (21st Dec) got a call saying my Mavic was there for pickup. Five days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just plain lucky I guess......................

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat