DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When Should I Recharge My Air’s Batteries?

Ron Fisher

Reactions
I realize that there are plenty of articles out there that deal with battery care. However, none seem to address my specific situation. For the first time in a long while the weather was good enough to go flying today. I took advantage of it and actually got to use all 3 of my batteries. As a result, they are all down to between 8 and 15 per cent charged. What I want to know is do I immediately recharge them back to 100 per cent or do I wait until I am ready to fly again which might not be for a couple of weeks? Or do I partially recharge them to a level of around 50 per cent to keep them healthy? I appreciate your responses.

What I want to know is do I immediately recharge them back to 100 per cent or do I wait until I am ready to fly again which might not be for a couple of weeks? Or do I partially recharge them to a level of around 50 per cent to keep them healthy?
Charge them up until the 3rd battery light starts blinking. For more details on battery care, check out this guide:

HOW TO: Maintain and store your DJI Mavic batteries

Charge them up until the 3rd battery light starts blinking. For more details on battery care, check out this guide:

HOW TO: Maintain and store your DJI Mavic batteries

I agree completely. Although the batteries are supposed to automatically discharge after a certain time (if fully charged and not flown), better to adjust them yourself. I also suggest not flying batteries to 8%:).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista