DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When you luck out

You might want to consider posting at 1080 or better for a better viewing experience.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
Coal

It's 1080 on Facebook, do you mean displayed in full resolution here on the forum? I'm not sure how to set that.

I believe you would have to use a YT or Vimeo link.

Reactions: Thomas B
Did it stop following before you were done? Maybe you need to extend your range in the settings?

When you get more confident use that air and Punch it! The air can go as fast as they are if not faster, not an easy task as you should be set up for that chase shot in sports mode. But well done

I've updated the link to youtube rather than facebook. I had my videographer hat on and knew I had a great shot so held it steady at the end, rather than switching to sport and going after.

I brought it home immediately after this, there were lots of gulls around and they were giving me the heeby-jeebies.

Reactions: razoraerial
Only babies use skis. Hahah just kidden. Funny comment. Just has too.

I'm working on the one-armed pushup while skiing, but for now...

giphy.gif

Reactions: razoraerial
A perfect example of having your drone in the right place at the right time. I'm a fairly new Mavic Air pilot and have been out a number of times, but this is the best shot i've captured to date:
Great shot and opportunity. Photographers know that lower is better so get as low as you can without endangering your drone and zoom in when you can. Again a great shot. Now you know how Hollywood does it. The helicopter filming business is almost dead due to this ability.

The only web browser that will put out in 4K is Google Chrome I believe using YouTube

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato