DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where are the multiple flight modes in DJI Go 4?

Actually in this case the menu option overrides the manual switch to sports mode. If the sports switch is ON and you turn off Multiple Flight Modes in the menu then the Intelligent Flight Modes Icon appears again.
I meant the sport switch had priority over any other flight mode - BUT yes of course only if it's enabled.

A quick way to access flight modes is to press the 5D button down like a button. (thumb controller next to the right stick)
It will open the flight modes selector in DJI Go 4.
I believe this extra button is configurable in Litchi, but not in Go.

Reactions: masaphotog
Hi Guys. Got my Mavic just over a week ago. Used to the racing quads flying in Rate Mode without any stabilisation.
Really need to get used to the Mavic. I am so impressed with this machine.

The only thing I still cannot figure out is the multiple flight modes. I already turned the multiple flight modes on in the general settings. But still cannot find how I can go from GPS to Attitude mode without GPS, or even Manual Mode.

Hi Guys. Got my Mavic just over a week ago. Used to the racing quads flying in Rate Mode without any stabilisation.
Really need to get used to the Mavic. I am so impressed with this machine.

The only thing I still cannot figure out is the multiple flight modes. I already turned the multiple flight modes on in the general settings. But still cannot find how I can go from GPS to Attitude mode without GPS, or even Manual Mode.

You have to turn off sport mode then you will see an icon in the app like a small remote. The other flight modes will be available by clicking that icon. But it isn't there if the spore mode switch is on.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks for getting back to me. I have indeed figured it out. I have also realised that you cannot flying with GPS turned off.

Hey guys, I have been using my ipad mini 4 with the mavic for a few months now and the video feed has been really good. No chops. Yesterday the feed started getting really crappy and is barely usable. I did update to the newest firmware etc and I don't know if that caused the problems or not. I put it into airplane mode too but that didn't make a difference. Any ideas?