DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I buy a Mavic 3 that I can customize

NamRoy

Reactions
Hi Guys, I posted here before looking for teh right drone for anti poaching on my ranch. I'm going to buy the Mavic 3 which seems will be the best bet for my purpose. I want to know is there an online business that I can custom order my drone for example I would like to change the standard remote with a grey remote that has the screen built in not the professional and add extra battery with hard case or is it just simply better to buy the $2050 drone with standard remote and buy teh battery and extra remote from Amazon.

If there are places where I can custom order it I would appreciate suggestions.

Thank you

You can get the Fly more combo that comes with 3 batteries, Dji RC (not Pro) charger hub, extra props, bag, cables and you can get this on Dji's website but seeing that you are in Africa not sure if you can buy directly from Dji, maybe buy from South Africa via the Dji dealer there or best is eBay or Amazon

Hi Guys, I posted here before looking for teh right drone for anti poaching on my ranch. I'm going to buy the Mavic 3 which seems will be the best bet for my purpose. I want to know is there an online business that I can custom order my drone for example I would like to change the standard remote with a grey remote that has the screen built in not the professional and add extra battery with hard case or is it just simply better to buy the $2050 drone with standard remote and buy teh battery and extra remote from Amazon.

If there are places where I can custom order it I would appreciate suggestions.

Thank you
You can buy a Refurbished Mavic 3 for $1750, and add your other items à la carte at www.DroneNerds.com. Currently backordered, but frequently in stock.

Reactions: Torque