DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can i buy this part for controller mavic air

LuqSD

Reactions
Hello i tryed to change my antena to 4hawk and ye ... look on pic where can i find this part or can i repair

20180712_194713.jpg

Last edited:
@Mavflyer i have a shop with this cable but they say it is not the same :(

the cable have other ID NUMBER and it is for drone motherboard not the controller i was thinking maybe it will work but need to know from an expert or somethink

@Mavflyer i have a shop with this cable but they say it is not the same :(

the cable have other ID NUMBER and it is for drone motherboard not the controller i was thinking maybe it will work but need to know from an expert or somethink

@Mavflyer is not an expert. Best consult with someone who knows. I will try to get a correct answer for you.

Reactions: Soonerdrone
Just curious how you broke it. I have opened my controller many times but don't think that ribbon cable can be broken easily. Except I messed up one of the screw that attached the top and bottom part of the controller.

Just curious how you broke it. I have opened my controller many times but don't think that ribbon cable can be broken easily. Except I messed up one of the screw that attached the top and bottom part of the controller.
Well it was my first time i opened my controller, i tryed to record a film for youtube for 4hawk they offered me a 4hawk raptor SR and i didnt unscrew the ribon, evrythink was ok untill i have to get out old antena. :( i used alot of power to get off the antena and i made a hard move and yeah thats why my ribon is broke.
Sorry for english.

DJI parts can be difficult to get sometimes. If you’re not able to find the cable you need, maybe you could look into a used controller. Many Mavic Airs have been lost leavings many people with controllers and no Mavic.

It's impossible to find replacement parts for the RC. I have been trying to look for that screw no luck. And used or new remote costs around US$200. Well, missing one screw cause no harm to my remote.

still need this part or i can buy a broken mavic air controller or a working one if the price is good let me know :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS