DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I buy this part, please?

Pilot Santo

Reactions
Dear all member,
I have a hard crash on my Mavic Mini.
And I found this part broken (see attachment file).
IMG_20200501_114651.jpg

May I know, where can i buy it?

Thanks for your information.

Have you tried to gently lift the edges of the metal perimeter?
It appears to be touching the components and may lead to incorrect contacts.
It doesn't seem to have broken components, maybe it still works

Thanks for your reply,
Yes, I already try it. But I found the socket which connected to gimbal part was broken.
Please see this picture :

Screenshot_20200501_150553.jpg

I live in Batam Indonesia, and there is not DJI service centre here to fix this things.

I already make some video with this drone, I love to do this, so that this is make me so sad. ?

Here are some of my video:

Thanks for your reply,
Yes, I already try it. But I found the socket which connected to gimbal part was broken.
Please see this picture :

View attachment 100182

I live in Batam Indonesia, and there is not DJI service centre here to fix this things.

I already make some video with this drone, I love to do this, so that this is make me so sad. ?

Here are some of my video:

You can try to change the connector. It is called fpc connector which you can find a lot being use in mobile phone. Try bring it to mobile phone service center and look for similar connector that can fit in. I have used mavic mini IMU that i salvage from broken mavic mini. You can PM me if you interested. Oh, btw. I live in Jakarta.

Reactions: Pilot Santo
You can try to change the connector. It is called fpc connector which you can find a lot being use in mobile phone. Try bring it to mobile phone service center and look for similar connector that can fit in. I have used mavic mini IMU that i salvage from broken mavic mini. You can PM me if you interested. Oh, btw. I live in Jakarta.

Good idea pak,
Because till right now I cant make sure that store in ebay realy own that part.

I will PM you,
Thanks pak.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929