DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where do I buy a replacement Mavic Pro Platinum

jayefs

Reactions
Hi,

I live in the UK and need to replace my Mavic Pro Platinum, which was lost at sea on only its third flight - my stupid fault, not the drones.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the cheapest replacement delivered in the UK in the not too distant future - from a reliable source

I don't need any extras as I originally bought the combo offering and later a carrying case

Thank you in advance

Reactions: dre
Hi,

I live in the UK and need to replace my Mavic Pro Platinum, which was lost at sea on only its third flight - my stupid fault, not the drones.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the cheapest replacement delivered in the UK in the not too distant future - from a reliable source

I don't need any extras as I originally bought the combo offering and later a carrying case

Thank you in advance

eBay?

Might be worth buying from someone on here etc selling having bought eg mavic air ?

You can save a wad of cash by buying only the aircraft since you presumably still have the controller, but I think you have to go through DJI to do that.

Reactions: jayefs
Many thanks, I had not thought of that

I will give it a try - but I am not sure of what to do

Has anyone bought just a bare replacement body - I still have all the items that came with the combo - I just lost the drone

Hi,

Thank you in advance
How have you lost it? :)

I just saw a MPP (sign stated "drone w/controller")this last weekend out of the box in a glass case at a Cabela's, and it was going for $833.00. It had a sticker on the battery and it looked new to me. If I didn't already have my MP, I would have snapped it up.

How have you lost it? :)
I pressed “down” instead of “back” and lost the signal behind a building and could not find it after a 1 hour search
What Cabela's where?

Thank you, I also saw this but their web site is all in Spanish - I tried to send them an email asking for contact but so far II have had no reply

However, this one in France is looking more positive but I know nothing of them other than a mediocre eBay feedback score

DJI Mavic Pro Platinum RTF Kit | eBay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tornado_33