DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where do I get the latest version of DJI GO 4 app for Android

Jetlagged787

Reactions
I would love to tryout the new Quickshot modes but they are not showing up.

The MP has the latest firmware update and I am running the latest version of the DJI GO 4 app on my Android devices, but I think that is the problem.

My devices are both showing version 4.1.9 but, according to one YouTuber, this should be v 4.1.10. However, in the Google Playstore the latest version is only 4.1.9,

Where do I go from here please?

Reactions: CJenk42
You can download it from APKMirror here.

Thank you both for your replies. Is there any reason why the latest version is not available on Google Play?

Dji still testing it

Along with some unknowing beta-testers such as me, who upgraded the DJI GO 4 app friday afternoon at 6:30 PM CET and am trying out the new quickshot modes since then. When I saw I was almost the only one with 4.1.10 I thought that many would be upgraded in the following days but that didn't happen, in the italian FB group I'm still the only one on 4.1.10 on android.
My guess is that they started rolling it out but soon found a bug, such a bad bug they stopped the roll out and are working on a fix. For me, as soon as it will be available to anyone I'll unistall and reinstall from Playstore, because I downloaded an update which has been retired almost immediately. God knows what I did install on friday...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet