DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where do you go for DRM Free music?

Shon

Reactions
Just curious what people’s favorites are for DRM free music uses with your videos.

I’ve found some great tracks on YouTube, SoundCloud and other places, but searching is horrible. It sometimes takes hours to find what I am looking for.

Tips would be appreciated.

Just curious what people’s favorites are for DRM free music uses with your videos.

I’ve found some great tracks on YouTube, SoundCloud and other places, but searching is horrible. It sometimes takes hours to find what I am looking for.

Oddly enough YouTube has a huge library and it’s easily searchable by lots of factors you can can narrow results by which is the hardest part of finding music

Reactions: buddb55

YouTube has become a lot more lenient in their copyright allowances.
If there is not a dispute between the artist and label or other artists, then they allow the music track.
However, any monetization gained by the video goes to the owner of the copyright.
So you will get the alert "cannot monetize video".
Case in point - with a home made 550 hex:

So just use a track from YouTube.
I have gotten a few warnings "not viewable in 246 countries" and I just find another track.
But I have not gotten a copyright strike in over 4 years since I started flyiing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr