DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is Enhanced Liveview button

bgreenstone

Reactions
In several YouTube videos I've seen this button for Enhanced Live View which makes the live video more legible when recording in D-Log. However, I cannot find this option anywhere. I have an iPhone X and a Mavic Pro Platinum. Does anyone know how to make that button appear?

Thanks,

-Brian

Attachments

• 104631lai6kxxxeomxdkmd.jpg
    104631lai6kxxxeomxdkmd.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 45
I doubt it is an app feature but rather the aircraft having a way of applying the LUT to the transmitted image.
App already has a hard time with mobile device processing power, would be surprising if they could do live LUT correction in it, that's pretty heavy.

I would think it's done in-app. The aircraft has far less computing power and there would be no point in sending 2x the amount of video data over the wireless when it could all just be done on the iPhone. A simple color conversion filter is not CPU intensive at all on an iPhone. It's pretty much all done by the GPU the same way all of the iPhone real-time filters are done. I think they're just holding that feature from old drones because it gives people one more reason to upgrade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique